ielts training (International English Language Testing System)
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test for higher education and global migration.
More than 10,000 organisations globally trust IELTS, so when you take the test you can be confident that it is recognized by educational institutions, employers, governments and professional bodies around the world.
As one of the pioneers of four skills English language testing 30 years ago, IELTS continues to set the standard for English language testing today. Governments in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the United Kingdom use IELTS to process immigration applications.
It is also a mandatory part of the immigration process for certain countries such as Canada and Australia.
The IELTS is divided into two types:
1. Academic Test:The IELTS academic is specifically conducted for students who intend to take up the educational program in English speaking nation.
2. General Test: The IELTS general is taken by prospective immigrants who aspire to migrate to English speaking countries.
We have a detailed and thorough course content to help aspirants in both type of IELTS tests. You will be awarded an IELTS band score from 0-9 for each test section, which reflects your proficiency in English. Although there is no minimum passing scores for the test and each university have their own required criteria but we strive to prepare aspirants in such a way that they achieve minimum 7+ band. As the IELTS is used for determining eligibility for admission and scholarship, we sincerely conduct regular mock-ups and tests so that you can get the real feel and are prepared for the final test.
1. Listening: Our listening module consists of 40 questions divided among four sections. The total duration for all the sections together is 30 minutes and an additional 10 minutes are given to the aspirants to record their answers in to the answer sheet. There are four sub modules: 1 is a day to day conversation between two people in different context (e.g. a conversation in an advertisement agency). 2 is a monologue set in an everyday social context (e.g. a speech about society). 3 is a conversation between up to four people set in an educational or training context (e.g. a faculty and student discussing a topic). 4 is a monologue on an academic subject (e.g. a lecture).
2. Reading: We have specifically designed reading modules for each academic and general IELTS test. These reading modules also contain 40 questions which are set around 3 passages. The section has to be completed within 60 minutes and aims at evaluating the reading and comprehension in many specific areas consisting of passages from fictions and non-fiction.
3. Writing: Our writing modules are also designed specifically for academic and general IELTS test each. Writing module contains tests which are 60 minutes long. There are two tasks. aspirants are required to write at least 150 words for Task 1 and at least 250 words for Task 2. Both responses should be written in a formal style.
4. Speaking: In our speaking module, you will have a discussion with a certified trainer as a personal interview. It is interactive and as close to a real-life situation as a test can get. This module consists of tests which are 11-14 minutes long with three sections.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is a test to assess the English language skills of candidates who want to study, work or migrate to a country where English is the official language of communication.
The purpose of IELTS test is to assess the reading, writing, listening and speaking ability of English language of a person who wants to study, work or migrate to an English speaking country.