This is a completely customizable course with guaranteed band achievement. Find the fees for you by selecting the fields below:
- Current Band : 5
- Current Band : 6
- Current Band : 7
- Target Band : 7
- Target Band : 8
- Target Band : 9
Calculation of Fees
In order to view the price, please select your current band and target band above and check how it works:
1. Pre-training Assessment: This course starts with a thorough diagnosis of your current English Language skills and IELTS Exam readiness assessment. This assessment is conducted/analysed by a senior trainer who defines a road map for you to get your desired band in 1 attempt.
2. Customized Study Plan: Based on the assessment, the Senior Trainer creates a tailored study plan, specifically for you. From there on, Multiple trainers will regularly guide, evaluate and monitor your progress.
3. Mock Tests and Exam Conditioning: Throughout the program, you will give over 30 mock tests, and discuss and improve upon each one of them with your trainer so you are 100% exam ready on the day of the test.
4. 3:1 Faculty to Student Ratio: You will always have multiple trainers collectively working on you to achieve your desired band. Throughout the course, you will have daily private classes where you will learn key concepts and get all your doubts answered.
1. Speaking Skills and Vocabulary Building
- Talking about yourself.
- Vocabulary and Phrases for talking about yourself.
- Sentence formation for talking about yourself.
- Talking about likes, dislikes,habits, everyday life.
- Describing objects, people,places etc.
- Vocabulary and Phrases for Describing simple things.
- Sentence formation for Describing simple things.
- Grammar for Describing simple things.
- Describing simple experiences like family, friends, education, life events.
- Vocabulary and phrases for describing simple experiences.
- Describing complex experiences life events, special occurrences, art, travel, etc.
- Vocabulary and phrases for describing complex experiences.
- Giving details beyond simple description like emotions, feelings, attitude, hope, history, background etc.
- Vocabulary and Phrases for giving details.
- Expressing opinion and Giving simple arguments.
- Vocabulary and Phrases for expressing opinion.
- Giving complex and sequential arguments.
- Vocabulary and Phrases for Giving complex arguments.
2. Writing Skills and Language Improvement
- Writing error free simple sentences.
- Writing simple opinion sentences.
- Vocabulary and sentence structure for giving opinion.
- Writing compound sentences.
- Writing reasoning sentences.
- Writing opinion and giving examples.
- Vocabulary and sentence structure for complex sentences.
- Idea building and brainstorming for giving opinions.
- Constructing paragraphs for giving opinions.
- Vocabulary, phrases and sentence structure for constructing paragraphs.
3. Reading and Listening Comprehensive
- Comprehending simple and small text.
- Understanding paragraph structure.
- Breaking down complex paragraphs.
- Comprehending complex longer passages.
- Reading and listening awareness.
- Education, Environment and Healthcare.
- Healthcare, Public policy and social relevance.
- Technology, science and history.
4. IELTS Reading
- Introduction to Reading section.
- Improving reading speed and comprehension.
- Annotation Strategy for improving accuracy.
- Decoding True/False/Not Given questions.
- Tackling completion type questions.
- Mastering matching type questions.
- Reading Practice Tests Evaluation and Discussion.
- Grammar lessons and drills on weak areas.
5. IELTS Writing
IELTS Writing Module Comprises of Two Tasks.
- Task 1 should be completed in 20 minutes which require candidates to write at least 150 words.
- Task 2 should be completed in 40 minutes which require candidates to write at least 250 words.
ACADEMIC WRITING TRAINING: This version of test contains topics which are of general interests, suitable for candidates who are willing to enter undergraduate, postgraduate studies or seeking professional registration.
- TASK 1: The candidate is presented with Graphs, tables, charts or diagrams and will be asked to summarize and explain in their own words.The candidate is asked to describe the data, describe stages of process, how something works or to describe an event or object.
- TASK 2: In this task, the candidate is presented with a point or view or an argument.The candidate is asked to write an essay in response to the problems and arguments. The candidate is asked to present and justify an opinion, compare evidences and implications, evaluate and challenge ideas and arguments.
GENERAL WRITING TRAINING: This version of test also contains texts of general interest.
- TASK 1: The candidate is presented with a situation and asked to respond to a given situation with letter requesting information or explaining the situation. The candidates are asked to elicit and provide general factual information, express likes, dislikes , needs and opinions. The letter may be personal, formal or semi formal in style.
- TASK 2: The candidate is now asked to write an essay in response to argument or point of view or problem. The essay is slightly more personal in style. The candidate is asked to present a general factual information, outline the problem and present the solution, present and justify opinions, assessment and hypothesis.
SSDN GLOBAL focuses in the following to develop the Writing Module :
- Identifying Information from Facts and Figures
- Describing Trends
- Summarizing Data
- Report Writing Skills
- Essay and Letter Writing
- Vocabulary Building
6. IELTS Listening
- Detailed analysis of Listening test pattern.
- Listening test taking strategies.
- Tackling with distractors in listening test.
- Improving listening speed with Native English accent.
- Developing Paraphrasing skills for listening section.
- Solving Table completion Questions.
- Practice tests on listening section, with analysis and discussion.
- Grammar lessons and Drills on weak areas.
7. IELTS Speaking
Speaking Module assess the use of spoken English. It consists of an oral interview between an examiner and interviewer. All the Speaking tests are recorded and the speaking component is delivered in such a way that it does not allow candidates to rehearse set responses.
PART 1: It contains the interview and introduction in which the examiner introduces him/herself and confirms the candidate’s identity. The candidate is interviewed using verbal questions.
PART 2: The candidate is provided with a card which asks to talk about a particular topic.The interviewer asks some questions related to the topic.
PART 3: The candidate is invited to take part in a two way discussion of more abstract ideas related to Part 2.
SSDN GLOBAL focuses on developing speaking skills by laying more stress on :
- Fluency Building
- Perfecting the Presentation of Ideas
- Flow of Ideas
- Confidence Building
- Expressing Opinions
8. Mock Tests
- 10 Complete Mock tests with detailed analysis and discussion.
- 11 Section Practice tests on reading and listening.
- 30+ Speaking and writing mock tests.
- Articles and determiners.
- Nouns and Pronouns.
- Subject Verb Agreement.
- Subject Verb Agreement.
- Expressing Opinions.
- Complex Sentences.
- Linking Words.
- Conditional Sentences.
- Idioms for people.
- Idioms for places.
- Idioms for habits.
- Idioms for plans.
- Idioms about experience.
- Idioms for objects.