If you want to migrate to Australia or New Zealand you may be required to sit an English test as part of your visa application or you may need to sit a test as part of a skills assessment or for professional registration.
The question is “Which test should I take?”
There are a range of language tests you can choose from. However the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) is the market leader in computer based English language testing. PTE Academic is delivered entirely on a computer and then scored by a computer, using Pearson’s automated scoring technology.
The PTE Academic English test is accepted by Australia’s Department of Home Affairs (DHA) and Immigration New Zealand (INZ) for all visa applications. This includes Permanent Residency, Employer Sponsored/Work Visas and Student Visas.
Further, PTE Academic is accepted by most Australian skills assessment authorities and professional registration bodies including:
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Australian Nursing and Midwifery Council (ANMAC)
- Certified Practicing Accountants Australia (CPA Australia)
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- Engineers Australia
How does PTE Academic’s technology help you?
You will sit PTE Academic on a computer in one of Pearson’s secure test centers. Pearson then uses its automated scoring technology to ensure that your English skills are assessed with complete fairness. Your responses are scored objectively and consistently, no matter where in the world the test is taken, so it doesn’t matter where a test taker comes from or what they look like. The use of the automated scoring technology also allows PTE Academic to deliver test results typically within 5 business days, in comparison to other English languages tests which take 2-3 weeks.
Where can I take the test?
Booking PTE Academic is a simple online process. Simply choose one of our 240+ test centers in over 50 countries, then select a convenient test time and date. We test 365 days of the year around the world. Plus you can also schedule your test up to 24 hours in advance where seats are available.
Interested in studying abroad?
When studying abroad in a course taught in English, you will often need to prove how your English language skills. With PTE Academic you can apply to thousands of universities and colleges around the world including:
- All universities in Australia, Ireland and New Zealand, including all New Zealand Institutes of Technology and Polytechnics.
- All TAFE and Institutes of Technology and Polytechnics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Prestigious institutions such as Stanford University, Harvard University, and Imperial College London accept PTE Academic scores.
- In the USA, Canada, UK, Singapore and Europe, PTE Academic is continuing to grow.
For the ultimate preparation! Visit our institute SSDN GLOBAL EDUCATION SERVICES in Roorkee.